THE RUSSIAN TEXTILE WEEK 2017
- Russia's largest congress and exhibition event dedicated to the textile and light industry
- Demonstration of achievements of Russian and foreign companies of the industry, including innovative approaches to import substitution and production localization
- Exchange for the negotiation and conclusion of contracts between Russian and foreign participants of the market of light industry
- Russia's largest integrated exhibition of equipment, raw materials and products of textile and light industry
- The traditional business platform for the meeting of heads of Russian and foreign enterprises of textile and light industry of domestic and foreign production
- Saturated business program: plenary sessions, business conferences, scientific and practical symposium, industry competition, round tables, seminars and master classes, workshops and presentations
- The platform for the presentation of the investment potential of regions
- The mechanism of integration and synchronization of interests and efforts of the sectors related to the light industry
Organizing a forum of this scale is due to the need for joint efforts by all stakeholders to create the conditions for a further rise in the sector on the basis of modernization and innovation updates of the enterprises. Holding of the RUSSIAN TEXTILE WEEK, the severity of raised problems are an important signal for the adjustment of industry development strategy based on the new challenges and demands of the market to enhance the competitiveness of domestic light industry.
The RUSSIAN TEXTILE WEEK is one of the first significant events in the line of the major expert events of this year. In fact, it begins the series of "high-profile" events: Fashion Week; industry exhibitions and fairs. We can say that the spring season of the light industry is open now.
The possibility of combining the actual business program with a rich exhibition exposition in the framework of the Week has showed that the consolidation of the activities of all segments of the industry and related business sectors is going to be a trend of coming years. Jointly agreed proposals, formed on the basis of the work of the Week, in the future without fail will be relayed to the recommendations for legislative initiatives or amendments to existing laws. But the regularity of the Week and its promotion will guarantee positive developments in the industry. Actually, this is what the participants of the market wait for both on the import substitution policy, and on the well-coordinated work of all business players.
WELCOME TO THE RUSSIAN TEXTILE WEEK 2017